No homemade food is better than a pizza full of cheese. Our love for this delicious import from Italy is so immense that no celebration, no party, no happiness is complete without asking for pizza. Gone are the days of craving for hamburgers, chowmein and momos as pizza tops the list of all cravings. While the pizza purchased at the store is apparently clean, we are not sure of all that is needed to make it. It is always a good idea to prepare your child’s favorite food at home since then you can control the quality of the ingredients that are included in the meal. This cheese pizza is easy to make and is very delicious. You can do it in the microwave, in an OTG or even in a pan. To make the pizza in the pan, you should simmer or sauté the vegetables for 4-5 minutes so that they are partially cooked. You can also make your pizza healthier by making it on a wheat basis. Add the cheese of your choice to make it tastier. To make it more delicious, you can add your own innovation to this pizza recipe by preparing the base sauce at home. This is another simple way to make it tastier and healthier. Also, if you are a lover of white sauce with cheese, make it more delicious by preparing white sauces with cheese as a base and complementing them with more cheese and vegetables, and garnish with some chilies and oregano. So put on a chef’s hat and try this super easy pizza recipe!
Ingredients of Cheese Pizza
- 150 gm shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 2 readymade pizza base
- 100 gm chopped tomato
- 50 gm sliced mushroom
- 70 gm chopped capsicum ( green pepper)
- 100 gm chopped onion
How to make Cheese Pizza At Home
- To prepare this delicious recipe for cheese pizza, preheat the oven in convection mode to 250 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile, sprinkle tomato sauce evenly on each pizza base. Take a cutting board and chop onions, tomatoes, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Mix all the chopped vegetables and season in a bowl. Place these vegetables in a microwave-safe container for about 30-40 seconds. Spread this vegetable cover on each pizza base. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese on top of each pizza.
- You can bake this pizza in a microwave or you can use a non-stick tawa for it. However, in this recipe, we have used microwaves. Bake the pizza on the high grill at 250 degrees centigrade until the cheese melts. It will take around 10-12 minutes. Cut the delicious sliced cheese pizza and serve with sauces.