Potato Chips Vegetable is a different and fun dish that is a bit crunchy as well as delicious, so this dish will cost you as much as you need. Here the fried potatoes are mixed with fried cashews, fragrant oilseeds and spices to make a fun combination with roti, puri or hot rice. Let me warn you that if you delay in making roti, this vegetable will be ready before it is ready. Sesame, poppy seeds and cumin are credited with giving a delicious taste, aroma and a little crispy feeling in this Gujarati dish. Serve hot fried potatoes in this vegetable before they become soft.
Necessary for Potato Chips Vegetable
For potato chips
2 cups potatoes, long sliced
Oil, for frying
Other essentials for Potato Chips Vegetable
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
Ritual For potato chips
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan and fry long potato slices one at a time until golden brown on each side.
- Then take it out, put it on tissue paper and let it dry.
Follow this method for Potato Chips Vegetable
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan, add cashew nuts, saut પર over medium heat for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Then add cumin, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, turmeric and chilli powder and saute for 1 more minute on medium heat.
- Then add fried potato chips, sugar, lemon juice and salt, mix well and fry on medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.